Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Update on non paying bidder porkchopsandapplesauce2010

It has been some time since I did a "status" check on a bidder I had this summer...a bad bidder I might add.

Here is how the story began:

~Noah's Story~

~Then it continues with posted ID's for this bidder~

~Then she tried to sell my doll she never had~

~Then the second bidder bailed out on the second chance offer she accepted~

~Then I got my first negative on eBay!~

~And eBay removed that negative~

So why did I put you through all that? It is not because I am rehashing bad dealings and being bitter. I am not. It is simply because I did a status check on the two ID's in question and found that the ilove2travel770 is now supperpepperspray777 and is still active but the porkchopsandapplesauce2010 is no longer even valid. However, upon searching using that ID's email address from the past, I see that she is now sausagepizza2gooo on eBay with only a 3 feedback score. I have NO idea how she managed to do that as eBay traces ID's back to email addresses so it should have shown that the new ID sausagepizza2gooo USED to be porkchopsandapplesauce2010.

If you have blocked ilove2travel770 in the past, the new ID connected with it, superpepperspray777 is already blocked but do go into your eBay account and block the new ID:

sausagepizza2gooo

Now go to work and...be safe out there!

(Oh! What did I ever do with Noah? I ended up adopting him out to one of my customers that has 22 of my babies. He is being very well loved in his new home with many TNGUN babies. This was a happy ending after all!)


No comments:

Post a Comment