Monday, January 3, 2011

Riley by Jessica Schenk~WOW~

Oh my goodness! In the few moments I was awake this morning, I have fallen in love with two reborn kits! The first one is this prototype on eBay so gorgeously done by Rachel Maynard. I love everything about this kit and Rachel's reborn of her! Look at the picture of her stretched out on her back...she looks like she has ribs! Excellent job Rachel!

Did I tell you that I get to meet both Rachel Maynard and Cassie Peek at IDEX later this month?!?!?! I am SO excited about that! If Rachel brings this baby, there MIGHT be a baby snatching! (Rachel are you reading???) LOL

The other kit is this Asian kit by Sebilla Bos. Now I have always loved Sebilla's work but oh my...this one is amazing beyond amazing!

Jia-Li

So many kits...so little time!

I'll be taking tomorrow off from the blog and the nursery as I'm taking my dear husband to the airport, which is a day's trip. When I come back on Wednesday, I hope to have all my ducks in order to announce 2012's New Years Day drawing. Blog followers...this one is for you!

Have a wonderful day!

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment