Sunday, January 30, 2011

The DOLLS of IDEX!


Dolls Dolls Dolls!
I only have a "few" pictures of the dolls of IDEX. It is just too time consuming and overwhelming so...you will just have to attend and see for yourself! LOL No really, do enjoy these pictures and be sure to check my other blog posts below this one. I posted three blogs in one sitting just to catch up.

These are the three Angela Harris "Jenna" prototypes. These are the ONLY three of these kits that are going to be produced. (All of you who have placed a deposit on her~don't worry. Angela said that she will be refunding those deposits as soon as she gets home.)
My Josiah is still available for adoption. The sweet AA girl created by Lisa Lovern has been adopted and Stacey Haskin's little girl is still looking for a mommy. It is a rare occasion to have all of the prototypes of a kit in one location:


A reborn "Gabriella" in person:

And Angelica...I love this one. She was the prototype on the IDEX floor last year when the kit was released:

I got carried away with pictures of the Angela Harris silicones.
I really wanted to bring this baby "Elija" silicone home:


Angela's sweet set of twins:

I don't remember what this ones name is but so far, only one has been made and one of my girlfriends adopted her:

Annabell is just SO cute!

Another Elija and Annabell:

ADORABLE!

Dawn Donofrio BJDs. Dawn won TWO DOTY awards!

I took several of Val's Rag Patch dolls for my girlfriend in Arizona to see:


They are truly incredible in design!

THIS little cutie is Sweet and Sassy by Dee Stansty. She is a little toddler...

and although the lighting is bad, look at that face!
I am THRILLED to announce that I will be doing a prototype of this darling girl if all goes well in kit production:

Oh look...another Angela Harris Annabell with ears on:

I just could not wait until this baby arrived on the show floor. This is Denise Farmer's reborn of Jayden. She was beautiful!

Laura Tuzio Ross is working on this toothy, smiling toddler, Suzon Louise:

Her eyes smile as much as her mouth full of teeth!
And I am smiling as I will be doing one of her prototypes :)

I am signed on to do two other prototypes of sculpts not ready for release to the public yet. I will announce those at a later date.

It was fun sharing some of the dolls of IDEX with you. Again, there are so very many...you simply cannot imagine it if you have not been to an IDEX show.

HUGS!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful reborns all!! Love Dee's!! She does such excellent work! And congrats on getting some of the prototypes! That is super
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your pictures are just beautiful.
    I just love the two new smiling toddlers.
    Gosh you are so lucky you will be doing
    Laura's prototype. Congrats!
    LindaBforbabies

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can you get tickets to IDEX?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Molly,
    Here is the IDEX 2012 link with all of the information needed to attend IDEX. If you need any help~just drop me a comment.

    http://www.regonline.com/builder/site/default.aspx?EventID=942999

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete