Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thank you Dr. Phil!

Way back in 2008 Dr. Phil did a short segment on reborn doll artists and collectors being "obsessed" on his Obsessed program. (Be sure to watch the "Uncensored" cut where Dr. Phil give his opinion on the matter) Evidently this program was rerun recently and after viewing, one very nice lady told her husband "I have got to have one of those reborn dolls!".

She did a Google search and found me just a few entries down on the search. She loved my website with the many pictures posted there, and she contacted me. And, she has adopted THREE babies from me! Finally Jason, Capri and little Alaytheea have a loving home! I love when my babies can remain together so I am delighted!

Off to send some babies home!

Happy hugs!
XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment