Sunday, January 23, 2011

TNGUN has a new website!


I am so thrilled to announce the launch of the new
They Never Grow Up Nursery Website!

I've needed to create a new site for about 2 years now and finally, I did! Of course it will be under construction for a while as I load all the baby pictures, but there are links there to point people to other places to view the pictures.

I leave tomorrow for an 8 day vacation so the website has to wait until I return. (I AM packed!)

Remember the custom Asian baby, Lee? Well, he is rooted and all final art details are completed. I will assemble him this afternoon (his gloss is drying) and snap some photo's of him to share tomorrow before I leave. He is adorable and I tried some new things on him.

Lee will meet his mommy on the plane en route to Orlando! How fun is that???

Cheers!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment