Thursday, January 6, 2011

2012 New Years Day BLOG Drawing!

My blog will be 2 years old in July 2011! Wow, time has just flown! I currently have 59 followers and I would like to see that number grow by the end of 2011.

So here it is…my big blog push for 2011:

Faithfully follow my blog for all of 2011 and invite your friends to follow my blog and on New Years Day 2012, I will draw a name from the blog followers “pot”. The winner of this draw will receive a custom reborn doll for 50% off my regular reborn price! That’s right…HALF off! This offer is good for any of the lines of my reborn babies from kids dolls to fully reborn babies or toddlers.


When will the winner receive her custom reborn?? The winner's doll will be the SECOND custom reborn to be "birthed" following IDEX 2012, so sometime in late March, early April 2012, depending on my prototype schedule at that time.


So why do I want people to follow my blog you ask? Well, I am passionate about the art of the reborn baby, I love teaching that art, I love notifying the reborn community and collectors of those who might be trying to pull one over on us, and I love making new friends. My blog is loaded with FREE tutorials, FREE picture stories (I would love to increase my picture stories for 2011~we will see just how that goes), FREE sneak peeks of the current babies I am working on and FREE glimpses into my own personal collection of dolls.

So come on in…Follow the blog and be blessed, entertained and enlightened.

Happy New Year!


XXOO


Did you notice the babies up for sale on my Facebook Page?


They are greatly reduced! Now is a great time to add a TNGUN baby to your collection.


Tomorrow...a little sneak peek at TWO new babies coming up and, I'll announce a contest that I am going to have to re-name the "Budget" babies that I make. Stay tuned.......



3 comments:

  1. That is such a wonderful offering Debbie, I would love to own one of your babies someday and this would be the perfect opportunity!

    Thanks for the chance.
    Glenna Mueller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, I wish you much luck Glenna! It will be a fun year while we all wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing new prototypes from you this year. Enjoy IDEX.
    I'm not able to go due to teaching responsibilites.

    Molly

    ReplyDelete