Thursday, January 20, 2011

TNGUN website has been hacked!

Please do not go to my website theynevergrowupnursery.com until further notice.

It has been hacked. My computer blocks the page and I've been told by others that their firewalls and protective software are blocking the page (meaning it can't do damage) but please, do not take a chance on it in case your protection mechanisms are not strong enough.

My webmaster will be working to solve the problem and we will let you know when it is safe again.

In the meantime, please contact me directly (tngun05@gmail.com) to inquire about available dolls or visit my Facebook page.

Thank you for your patience!

1 comment:

  1. hmmm Deb you think maybe this has anything to do with your recent postings about certain people on the web? Nasty people do nasty things.

    ReplyDelete