Sunday, July 18, 2010

I am DONE with the first winning bidder on Noah!

Oh my goodness what a week this had been!

When the winning bidders (porchopsandapplesauce2010 AKA ilove2travel770) attempts to manipulate me through religion, threats and racism (yes sad to say she went that low) did not work, she decided to put up her own auction to sell MY Noah~a doll she did not have possession of nor had she paid one dime towards.

Thank God I have a huge network of friends out there in the dolly world who notified me of this tactic.

She had asked sculpting artist Jessica Schenk for permission to use photo's of Noah that Jessica had on her auction to sell her Noah kits but Jessica told her no and called her on her fraudulent behavior. She had told Jessica that she was selling the doll for a friend who lost her job and was trying to pay off the layaway on it~huh?? Later she actually emailed this to Jessica:

Well she can't sell it to anyone else until after tomorrow. So as of today I am first priority. I can always refund the buyer their money. I'll not going to take someone else's money and not send either the doll or the money back. Tis all. No more communication needed. :)

- ilove2travel770
)

Amazing that people would do these kinds of things!

So since Jessica did not give her permission to use my pictures, she then placed my ended auction link into her auction!


I pulled all of the pictures off my auction so that when people clicked on the link they could not see any pictures of Noah.

After several questions sent her way regarding the auction for a doll she did not own, she ended the auction. She continued, though, to offer the doll for sale to people I know outside of ebay.

She was reported MANY times to ebay, but ebay did not get to our reports until well after she ended the auction. Grrrr.

Anyway, on the last day that she had to pay, she sent an e-check! I knew that there would never be any funds in that e-check so I called eBay right away and they told me that I did not have to accept that form of payment and that I could cancel it. Then they walked me through closing the case giving her a non-paying bidder strike.

The fat lady sang!

But Noah's adoption case is not entirely closed just yet. The second chance winner is having second thoughts. I may just end up keeping this beautiful boy in my collection. I do love him so very VERY much!

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear! I am so sorry that your having to go through this mess!! I hope the second bidder will come around and that Noah will have a new mommy!!
    Good luck!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete