Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2012 Collector Drawing and 2011 winner update

Okay, here it is! The post on the 2012 drawing for my 2011 customers. Basically, it is the same as last year.


The current pot is empty...anyone want to be the first to have their name put in it? :)


The "Official" write up:


I want to take this time to thank all of my valued customers over the last "almost" 6 years now for making They Never Grow Up Nursery what it is today. My heartfelt gratitude goes out to each and every one of you.

2010 was such a big year for me, with many exciting dreams achieved and more travel in 2010 than in prior years. It’s has been a fun year!

2010 still faced challenges for everyone. The end of the year particularly felt the “recession” more than the remainder of the year. In spite of it all, I have been continually blessed with good friends, faithful customers, sales and health. I would like to give a little back.

In 2011, everyone who adopts a reborn from my nursery will get their name put in a "pot" for a drawing that will occur on New Years Day, 2012. So once again, faithful customers, we have a full and exciting year ahead of use while we wait for 2012 to arrive. This year, I am going to add that for every 4 adoptions per home, an extra name tag for that person will be added to the pot. I had two collectors in 2010 that adopted 5 or more babies from me.

The person who's name is drawn will win a $600 credit towards a TNGUN custom reborn baby! (This does not include my “Kid’s Corner” line or reborns from my “Budget Baby” line which is soon to be renamed.)

Custom reborn babies are $800 for up to 23 inches and starting at $1200 for 24 inches and above. (This offer only includes doll kits~I cannot offer this on Ashton Drake dolls etc unless the winner would like to make up the difference in cost between a kit and an already manufactured doll that needs stripped etc, or if winner would like to furnish the doll there would be no additional cost to the winner for the use of their doll).

When will the winner receive her custom reborn?? The winner's doll will be the FIRST custom reborn to be "birthed" following IDEX 2012, so sometime in late February, early March 2012.


I look forward to a fun year and really look forward to drawing that one name on New Years Day 2012.



Happy New Year to everyone~may you all be blessed!


Okay, I know you all are dying to know the status of the 2011 winner of the drawing. Well, me too! So far, I have not heard a peep from Claudia. That is just too bad but very lucky for those of you who were in the pot for the 2011 New Years Day Drawing. The redraw will be on Sunday morning if I do not hear from Claudia by then.


Tomorrow I will be posting the "Blog Drive Drawing" for New Years Day 2012. It's all written up but I did not want to overwhelm today's post.


Hugs for the day!

Debbie


4 comments:

  1. Debbie..this is all wonderful, but this is assuming I am still kicking, in 2012!! How about a lead in to the New Year's Day by doing something in June or July : ) maybe for half of the "big one"...
    Just a question..What difference in fees would there be for an AD silicone doll..Stephanie..Just curious : )doll furnished.
    Thoght that would start your day on a happy note : )
    Hugs,
    Marci
    PS Would you consider a redo??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marci! Thanks for posting :) Of course you will still be kicking...you're too spunky to not be! As far as Stephanie is concerned, I can only root her hair and give her a new body as I don't paint on silicone. We can talk about that as a separate project from the 2012 drawing, okay? I'm sorry Marci, I won't consider a re-do, assuming you are talking about re-doing someone else's reborn? Those have caused nothing but heartache for me. It's much better to start fresh :)
    LOL...you crack me up GF! Of course my day started on a happy note! Hugs!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi debbie i hope i get to buy one of your babys this year! Im sooo broke! But i hope i sell my new kit soon! I am starting on a kit called kate by marissa may! If anyone is interested in seeing her when she is finished i am starting with just a blog its tinytoesnursery.blogspot.com sense this will only be my second reborn! I have decided to go with tiny toes nursery couse it just sounds so cute! I love your work debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I hope so too Britney! I'll go to your blog and follow you now :)
    Uh oh Britney...in doing a look around I see there is already a Tiny Toes Nursery. http://www.freewebs.com/tiny-toesnursery/
    You should probably change your name and then once you decide, do a search to see if the new name is taken.
    Hugs~
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete