Tuesday, January 11, 2011

About that Jenny Gannon....

I was browsing around on Doll Fan the other day and found a post on Doll Fan where Stephanie Sullivan/Stephanie S Tackett told how Jenny Gannon placed an order for kits and supplies from Stephanie.
The order arrived to Jenny and Jenny quickly did a charge back on her credit card and got the kits and supplies for free.

So not only does Jenny steal pictures, she steals kits and supplies too by doing credit card charge backs.

Amazing...simply amazing.

Off to set up an auction for Josiah. I trimmed his hair and it's so easy to keep in place now!

4 comments:

  1. you will be report for say bad thing you every onther women out thre splennder

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont steel kits you need stop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the latest in a long line of being scammed it seems... waited three months for some neck rings she gifted to me but I had the pleasure of paying postage to UK for which I paid $80 for... ignores my posts doesn't answer my questions and if you dare mention the scammer word oh my the language!
    I'm done with her, have kept the whole conversation from start to finish, to this day despite asking how many rings she put in package, I still don't know... tracking number came up as no longer exists... wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe I saw your posts on Facebook about this. How very terrible. Those neck rings don't weigh anything and a simple bubble envelope would get them there for about $12. I send stuff to the UK all the time, I'm quite sure that my last doll sent there was around $80.
    I'm really sorry this happened to you.
    Just keep getting the word out about these scammers. One day, they will go down.
    Hugs~
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete