Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Simply Irrisistable Reborn Doll Kits on Facebook

Geesh...it sounds like I am on a rampage this week! LOL I am not, just things keep coming up.

Last night I got an invite to be a friend on Facebook. The person inviting me was
Emma Castle

AKA Cindy Kohlscheen. Interesting huh? As much as I would love to accept the invite to keep watch, I am going to ask my friends to watch for me. I am not fearful of Cindy or of any retaliation, but since I also post scammers on Facebook as well, it would not benefit my mission. I can browse her wall and posts, I just have to remember to check in on it from time to time as I won't be getting an update since I am not a friend. So if any of you are on Facebook and would like to "friend" "Emma" and keep me posted, I would be most grateful.

Cathy Reed (Editor of Discover Dolls) posted a remark and called her Cindy. I thought that was GREAT! Goooo Cathy!

Hugs for the Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment