Saturday, January 8, 2011

Updated Gallery Window display


I spent last Sunday afternoon changing the window display some. The Gallery asked me to show there for one more month, which is just delightful!
I took the Christmas tree and decorations out and moved the babies around some.
The Matthew's are now visible from the outside.

Payton was added but she has sold via my personal internet connections so I removed her last night during the Friday Night Art Walk.

According to Gallery management, Logan gets the most admiration of the whole group.
I've been asked to host the window again in June or July (my choice). The planning wheels are turning....

I've received many suggestions for the renaming project! Wow! Thank you all so much and keep them coming! So many wonderful ideas out there!

Have an excellent Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment