Sunday, January 30, 2011

The personal babies of IDEX


Well I tell you, we have had a complete blast with our personal babies; the ones we brought along and the ones we purchased as well.

Everyone has LOVED Dimples and commented on just how real she looks. Here I am letting the tired little girl rest on my shoulder as we walked around the show floor:

And the beautiful things about dolls is that when "Mommy" has to use the restroom, you just put the "baby" in a bag and hang her on the stall hook:

Or you hang him by the loop of his jeans if you don't have a bag and are babysitting for your girl friend! LOL

My new little Tommy on the right is not tooo sure about Alice looking him over. This is what goes on when the "mommies" are busy at the Doll Fan baby shower!

And Sally's new baby girl was just laying on the floor looking just precious in her pretty flower hair clips:

One of our other friends sat her darling One of a Kind silicone by Laura Tuzio Ross in a chair and I could not help but take a picture of her. I LOVE this baby!

OH MY GOSH! There is a MOUSE in the windowsill of my hotel room! LOL...

And it started running around cuddling with the babies! My girlfriends new all-silicone Melissa McCrory baby was shocked by her presence!

And my new Melissa McCrory silicone was a bit surprised too!

Tommy was just about in tears until I told him it was okay. The little mouse was made by his creator (Melissa) and that I bought him for my mother for her upcoming birthday. She is going to love this little silicone gem!

One of my girlfriends picked up this little darling reborn at IDEX. She is the Parker kit by Melissa Palesse and SO cute:

Molly was tending to Dimples after the busy IDEX Saturday. Molly is such a good big sister!

She put Dimples fast asleep....

Which is where I should be!

1 comment: