Sunday, January 30, 2011

The artists of IDEX


Hugo (and my friend Sally) and Tinekke (and my friend Becky) of HUTI babies. We just adore these two! Hugo is a riot and Tinekke is as sweet as can be and is greatly improving on her English.

Lisa Lovern and her GORGEOUS Zinny reborn! I so wanted this baby!! Lisa did a beautiful job on him.

Val from Val's Rag Patch. Her BJD outfits and dolls are beyond stunning!

Stacey Haskins and her new "Annabell" silicone by Angela Harris:

Misty Medina and her extra sweet girls at the Doll Fan baby shower:

Oh look! It's me! LOL

Dawn Donofrio, Dimples and one of the awesome security guards of IDEX:
(Dawn won some DOTY awards for her BJD's~Congratulations Dawn!!!)

Hey wait! These two are not artists! But then again, maybe they are! I mean, look at Shaggy! And they played the part so well that one can believe they are the real Scooby and Shaggy. They were in the loby of the hotel.

Adrie Stoete Schuiteman and I. Sorry I look so googly but I just LOVE Adrie to bits!

Bonnie Brown and her gorgeous Asian OOAK. WOW! That baby is spectacular!

Angela Harris her prototype of Jenna that I reborned into Josiah:
I had my girlfriend take a picture of me with Helen Kish today but something went wrong and the photo was not on the camera when I downloaded. However, we had a lovely chat with Helen :)
It is simply thrilling to meet with the artists from all over the world and form long lasting friendships with them. We love the dolls of IDEX but without the artists of IDEX to love, there would be no dolls TO love. IDEX is just so exciting!

1 comment:

  1. So nice that you got to meet all of those
    amazing artists..including yourself!
    Wow lots of wonderful babies!

    ReplyDelete