Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Okay...painting TODAY! LOL


My young customer finally was able to choose which eyes she liked for her Aubrey/Ellie baby so I spent the morning yesterday finishing up all her reborn details. I hope to take her pictures tonight and get her on her way home tomorrow. And since I was doing things like eyes and lashes, I went ahead and finished my friends baby too :)

I will assemble both babies before I attack the paint today. I did get all the sealer on Angelica...that really did take all afternoon she is so big and I am so meticulous about putting it on.

I wanted something very cutsey-wootsie for Carter and found a Carter's outfit in the city the other day...but could not find his size. I remembered that Dolls By Sandie carries Carter's clothing so I got right online and ordered the right size. It arrived yesterday and I am very pleased! (he is not put together yet...just stuffed into his onsie)




I started rooting Carter's hair last night. I never like how the hair looks...at first. It will get better.

Hugs for the day!

1 comment:

  1. Carters skin tone is wonderful and I love his outfit. Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete