Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Progress on Payton~day 2



Payton's painting went well yesterday and she is coming to come to life a bit more with two more color coats added to her.

In addition to the color coats (applied with two different types of sponges) I did detail work on the ends of her fingers and toes and also the creases on top of her fingers and toes.




I will start out today with coloring all her creases and folds and will begin that first blush layer. I think I will have this baby painted by the end of tomorrow :)

*********Other Nursery Notes*********

I was up late again last night applying lashes and a paci magnet to Carter. He is sealed, his body is put together (such a chubby little guy!) and he is ready for gloss and final assembly.

And since I was up late and got new supplies in, I changed the body and neck piece on my friends Special Edition Berenguer doll that I reborn for her. I simply was not happy with the body and neck piece I had. I will be sending that one home oh by Tuesday for sure.

Angelica is patiently waiting. I might do a little added details to her today while I have the needed color out on my pallet.

Wednesday hugs~
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. I just love Payton...she is so precious. And her coloring is awesome.
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Peytons l-0-n-g arms and legs!! she is going t be fun to dress!

    Hugs Beck

    ReplyDelete