Tuesday, March 16, 2010

No work on Carter yesterday~sigh~

Yesterday was just a weird day. It took me longer to get my mohair done up in the morning (YEAH...done with mohair orders until at least next week) and then I had some errands to run and before I knew it, it was time for my massage appointment. Huh...my massage therapist said I was really tense yesterday! LOL Imagine that.

So, I did not work on Carter at all yesterday but I have most of the day today to work on him. I should be able to finish his paint up by tomorrow night.

I did start rooting Aubrey/Ellie last night :) The hair I custom processed just for her is a bit finer than I was hoping for but I think it's going to end up just perfect for her.

~Boise Doll Show this Saturday~

The Boise Doll and Teddy Bear Show
is this Saturday from 9 am-3 pm at Bishop Kelly High School, 7009 W Franklin Road. I will have 6 or 7 reborns available and will be giving a weighting/assembly demo from 1-2 in the afternoon. There is a $5 charge for the demo just to cove the costs of my handouts. No need to pre-register, just drop by :)

1 comment: