Monday, March 22, 2010

Let the birth begin!

Yesterday was a very busy and hectic day and I was worried I would not get to do all that I had planned. Well, I did not, exactly, but what I did get done I am pleased with!

I finished the painted hair on Carter AND...I put Genesis Matte Varnish textured brows on Angelica! Just being able to do SOMETHING on her has me thrilled!

Today will be a much better day. I am not as tired, all the show items are put away and I do not have "other" things to tend to. So....I will do some touch up work on Aubrey Ellie (I have a few small area's of sheen that I will use the Delta All Purpose Sealer to remove) and will prep Angelica with the Delta AP Sealer AFTER I do some texture work on her nails with the GMV. Hmmm...will I get any paint on her today? Time will tell. :)

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment