Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Casting for Reborn Documentary~STAY AWAY!

Oh my goodness they are at it again. I am a member of a GREAT forum called Doll Fan. There is a current post on Doll Fan of a "journalist" looking for people to be in his documentary...on slamming the reborn artist and collector community...again.

You may have heard of the documentary called "My Fake Baby". You may have even seen it. The reports are that the words and facial expressions of those in the documentary were altered to make the thing into mega drama and displaying that we are all nuts.

If you are contacted by the media, take warning and do not answer that call to further humiliate us.

Read this post on Doll Fan to further educate yourself on this matter. Hehehehehehe...I have put in my two cents worth~

~Doll Fan Post~

Have a fun fun day and be sure to hug a doll...oh...and your family members!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear! Here we go again. Now I will have to handle getting all those questions and statements again. Darn!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete