Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Funnies~OFF with yer HEAD! (Graphic~be warned!)

Please be warned...there is a decapitation that happens in this story!!!!
View at your own discretion!

************************************


"Mr. Matthew.....ware did ya get that horse?"


"Welllllll Sheriff Luke, I got him from out over thar yonder in that pasture."


"Was it yer pasture Mr. Matthew?"

Welllll....no sir. But it's such a nice horse and I wanted to give it to my best gal Tamara.


"For Meeeeeee???????" Tamara squeals with glee



"In my county, we don't tolerate horse thieving for any reason! Do you understand jest what I am telling you Mr. Matthew?"

"Are you gonna hang me Sheriff?"



"NO sir Mr. Matthew....in my county.....It's OFF WITH YER HEAD!"



"Now don't ya all come around MY county trying to thieve horses! Justice WILL be served!"



Poor Tamara, she saw the whole thing....


"It's alright Tamara."


"I hear that Mommy Debbie knows just how to fix Matthew right up. See, she has been wanting to reborn him for a long, long time and me serving justice has helped spur her along to getting Matthew reborn. He will be back with us in a couple of months."



"Whew! This serving justice things wears a man out! I think I need to go on a little Safari vacation!"

******The end*******for now!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! Poor boy!! And poor Tamara! She will have nightmares for weeks!!
    LOL!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now...don't worry SueAnn! As you saw the other day, the little cowpoke HAS been reborn and has no ill effects from it~LOL!

    ReplyDelete