Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Carter is coming to life now~


This is how I left him the other day...waiting to be warmed up:

So now I have given him another color wash of a combination of red, brown and flesh applied with a sponge that has big oval pockets. Then I gave his first blush of red and brown and added more depth to the area around his eyes with purple.


I will be finishing up his paint today with one or two more layers/colors of blush, bluing, veining, some more finer details as I see fit, nail tips and a bit more detail on the nails and a yellow highlight layer. I think I will paint hair for under his rooted hair. I haven't decided fully yet.


I have finished rooting Aubrey/Ellie! I'll share her pics tomorrow.

Happy Wednesday!

Hugs~Debbie


2 comments:

  1. Carder is looking fabulous!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing you turn this pink kit into such realistic skin tones gives me hope for my Chase kit. Thank you for sharing thes pics! And might I add - GREAT JOB!
    :)

    ReplyDelete