Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Big brown truck arrived with Angelica inside!


THAT is why she took so long...she came via UPS not USPS. That does make sense because she is so big!

Once again, I can hardly breathe! I saw her completed at IDEX but did not get to inspect her very innovative design! Woweeee Reva Schick and Doll Dreams did such an amazing job designing her! Not only does she have ball jointed shoulders and head/neck, the way her legs go into her body is very, very cool! That is designed so that her knee can bend naturally.

Oh and the sculpt itself~INCREDIBLE! Reva sculpted bones and muscles! Very fitting for a 5 yr old child. I am simply amazed and am so excited to start on her! But, I need to do my next custom budget baby first. Her belly plate arrived yesterday to so I will begin her today...but Angelica did get a bath yesterday :)

Okay, I bet you want to see some pictures of Angelica, right? Well, I have some~they are not great but I will share. I was excited to open the box~whew, shivers of excitement!

And then had to size up her foot!


And those gorgeous hands!


I had to do some important things like try on some eyes! LOL


Right now I so see a boy, maybe an AA boy but I am going to make her a girl anyway.
I think most collectors would want a girl to play with the hair.


I ordered human hair to root. It is not the color I wanted but...I just happen to know how to dye hair~hehehehehehe.

******************Other Nursery Notes******************

I spent the day neutralizing two of those vinyl kits yesterday. I will take a picture today before I get started on the custom order. I will also add that custom order head in there as it is a different color too!

And I have been working on mohair in the evenings. I have orders for 4 1/2 ounces. I should be done with that and hair all shipped by next Tuesday morning.

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. So cool and so big!! Wowzers! You know what is interesting...the brown eye looks bigger than the blue eye??!!?? Can't wait to see what all you are working on!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS bigger! LOL The brown eyes is a 26mm and the other eye (green) is a 24mm. The 26 fits better into the socket too.

    The brown eye is an Artistique eye and the green one a Masterpiece eye. The color is really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete