Thursday, March 18, 2010

Aubrey/Ellie hair and Carter paint


Awe...Ain't she just cute as a bugs ear???


Her hair is rooted now but we are currently waiting for another set of eyes to arrive so that her mommy can choose between the two. She won't have her actual birth day until next week but she is going to the show with me to be the subject of the weighting and assembly class.


And Mr. Carter got so close to being finished in the painting area but I ran out of time. I need to do more work on his painted hair. I do plan on rooting him but...plans DO change~ :)


Shhhhh....baby is sleeping~

Today is a full day of prepping for the show. My friend, Becky is arriving this afternoon and will be attending me to the show. I hope to have everything ready so that we can enjoy a nice dinner here at home and then work on some rooting projects that we both have been trying to get done.

Tomorrow will find us leaving the house early for the "city" and shopping until we drop! There is a nice hotel waiting at the end of the long shopping day, complete with a hot tub that's open 24 hours :) I hate those hotels that close the hot tub at 10...I mean we are women...we could be shopping until 10!

So we will see if I am chipper enough in the morning to post on the blog. If not, I will see you back on Sunday and will fill you in with the excitement of the show.

Huggies and pampers!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment