Monday, March 29, 2010

Peeks of Angelica!



And here she is in progress!

Pardon the different colored eyes~It helps me to decide to see them like this. I have canceled out the blue. So we know Angelica won't have blue eyes :)

These first three pictures show her with a basic skin "texture/pigment", some brow work, lip work, nail work, some chest details and...a cowgirl hat! Can you see where I am going with this??



I was not supposed to be able to work on her yesterday as my Jorja Pigott prototypes should have been here but, we were not at home to sign for them on Friday, they did not try to deliver on Saturday when my DH was home so that left me with "nothing" to do yesterday but work on Angelica!

I finished the coloring on her nails and gave her her first blush. My goal for Angelica is to give her soft colors but several colors to build natural, visible pigment and texture in her skin. As with my newborns, this visible pigment and texture is what brings the vinyl to life.


Her I show her with brown eyes. Oh it's going to be hard to choose!


Soon I will go to the post office and begin the birth of Prototype Payton by Jorja Pigott. I am very excited for that sweet face!

My grand daughter and I are having a good time. She loves dolls so of course we are a good match. She gives all my dolls lot's of attention while I work on the reborns.

Hugs for the day~

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! How adorable will she be! I love the shade of her lips already! Thank you for sharing pictures of the process, and not just the finished product. Your blog is great that way. :)
    Hugs,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is coming along nicely. She is so beautiful!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's going to be beautiful! I can't wait to see her finished! :)

    ReplyDelete