Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Matthew finally got out of his Christmas clothes!


I LOVE getting goodies in the mail! Way back in January my girlfriend made the cloth diaper for me...it has a little western theme to it and then this week, I purchased the long sleeve onsie, bib and socks from a lady on Doll Fan. Poor Matthew was still in his Christmas duds so I thought I'd better change him. What a cute little Cowboy!

************NURSERY NOTES**************

I should be finishing up Arianna today! Tomorrow will be her photo shoot~I am so excited! She is just adorable and I love playing with her hair.

And Angelica is on the way...I can hardly breathe! She MIGHT arrive today but more likely tomorrow. Tomorrow would be better as I will want to assemble her to order a stand for her and I really need to finish Arianna! Finish Arianna....Finish Arianna....Finish Arianna~there, that should keep me focused!

Hugs for Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Matthew looks adorable!!!! Can't wait to see Arianna!! Now breathe....Angelica will be there before you know it!! LOL!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SueAnn! You are so faithful to post everyday :) Matthew has my heart wrapped around his little fingers and spurs~giggle giggle and...Arianna is DONE! Well...her artwork is done, now she just needs to have a coming together of her body, limbs and head. That will happen in the morning as her glosses are drying now. I can't wait! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete