Monday, March 15, 2010

Carter in progress...


The above picture is what Carter, on the right, looked like before my painting session yesterday. I felt I needed to make his lips fuller and it was time to shade his creases and folds.


Here he is next to the finished Aubrey head. His lips are fuller, I've added some redness to above his lip and began work on capillaries on the eye lids. Creases and folds are done and I have worked on his finger and toe nails.



And here is miss Aubrey/Ellie with her painted bangs and brows. Oh my...I love this dollie! I hope to start on rooting hair tonight if her paint is ready.

I should mention that both of these babies have first been sealed with the Delta All Purpose Sealer, pounced on very thin. The sealer took care of any shine in the vinyls and allowed a nice base for my paint to adhere to. I am very pleased with the results! This process eliminated the need for Genesis Matte Varnish which kept these babies away from the oven and is healthier for me and my family. And the "skin" texture is very soft~almost not noticeable. I think my customers will like this very much.

Alright...off to work I go!
Have a wonderful Monday~yep, it's Monday..all day!

2 comments:

  1. I got some of the Delta All Purpose Sealer and will be trying it myself. Your babies look terrific!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SueAnn. Be sure to yell at me if you need help!

    ReplyDelete