Monday, July 5, 2010

My One of a Kind~I've had her for 7 1/2 yrs


And she is soooo life like! LOL Please meet Jenalyne, my 7 1/2 yr old Granddaughter. We call her Jena. She has been occupying our days for a week now ~such fun!!


She is our little cowgirl and although she usually rides Toby all by herself, (my 28 yr old gelding that she is leading above) she cannot ride him this summer as he is on summer rest due to a leg injury. He is healing nicely though.

So she got to ride Grandpa's big horse, Scout who is 5 yrs old. Scout is very sensitive so Grandpa helped Jena with him.


She loves animals and obviously, they love her too! This dog came over from the neighbors house just for a smooch.

You can't have a 4th of July without a rodeo! Here is the little cowgirl with her Auntie Jill at the rodeo.

And here she is with the little flower garden she planted on the 4th of July. We traditionally plant flowers together over spring break but this last year, it was just too cold. In fact, it will be just a whopping 66 degrees today~IN JULY!

Jena and I will be spending the day in the nursery today. I will be starting on custom orders. It just occurred to me that I have less than three months to prepare for EXPO so I'm a little bit in the panic mode!

Have a wonderful July 5th!

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable...great pics!!
    Now don't panic...you will get it all done in time!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete