Wednesday, July 21, 2010

NORMAL work in the nursery :)

So through all of this upheaval with Noah, I HAVE still been working, just not as many hours as I would like to or should be.

So here is what is going on:

JaLily is on hold while I work on the prototype "Fussy" by Samantha Gregory. JaLily may still get a layer of paint or two during this prototype process. I will finally begin actual paint on Fussy today. I've been prepping him and an EXPO baby with matte varnish.

The custom budget baby should have all her hair and finishing touches by a late bed time tonight :) She can go home to her mommy next weekend when we travel the the City where her mommy lives. THAT makes me very happy~and she is very cute too! Don't worry, I'll share pics.

Logan and Leah are down at the Art Gallery getting a lot of attention. I have an agreement with a buyer in the UK who "is going to buy" Logan. Forgive me if I am a bit hesitant in my excitement! However, I will take Capri to the Gallery this morning and bring Logan home.

Mohair processing is done for this week and my massage therapist said she could tell I was working mohair. My neck was a mess!

So that is it from the nursery!

Have a great Wednesday :)



1 comment:

  1. Glad everything is getting back to normal!!
    Looking forward to seeing all of your precious babies!!!

    ReplyDelete