Thursday, July 22, 2010

Let's talk about a PERFECT eBayer!

Good Day everyone!

It's really my "day off" today but I could not resist telling you about a wonderful eBay seller and buyer: sharonb520

Currently she only has one item listed on eBay, an adorable Monika Peter-Leitch "Kathy" doll

~see Kathy's auction~

But over the last few weeks she had a bunch of gorgeous and NEW WITH TAGS baby clothes listed for sale.

On Saturday, I won this outfit specifically for this baby doll of mine, Alexis. (Oh, did I mention I was out of town when the auction ended, but I let my seller know I would be and that I would pay for any items I bid on and won as soon as I got home? THAT is how it SHOULD be done!)

Alexis is the "Alexia" sculpt by Adrie Stoete and was a gift to me from a sweet friend. I love this baby and she looks wonderful in her new Classic Pooh outfit:





Well let me tell you a bit more about sharonb520. Way back in 2006, she became a customer of mine when she bought one of my dolls. Then she bought several more and we became internet friends. Then, in the summer of 2008 she and another customer-turned-friend came to visit me in my home state of Oregon. OH my the fun we had together! Total, this sweet lady has 20...or is it 21??? of my babies. Anyway, we are friends yet even so, she was so incredibly professional with my win on eBay! I paid late on Saturday night and she had that package at the post office on Sunday Morning. It arrived to me on Wednesday. Superb! If you want to find some amazing, quality, top brand baby clothes and want to be treated with utmost professionalism, be sure to put sharonb520 on your favorites list!

There you go GF Sharon....now we need more clothes listed~well, when you get rested up from the last few weeks. Oh yes, and just last week on Sharon's listings, she had 4 non paying bidders! Is that not just incredibly ridiculous???

I am off to spend time at my favorite place on earth today~Anthony Lake. Sharon, our other friend and I spent time at Anthony Lake when they came to visit. We had a great time together! I'll be thinking of you two today as I float all the cares of the world away. :)

Love and hugs for the day~Debbie



2 comments:

  1. Just wondering... Who is your favorite reborn artist & sculptors? Who's baby would you most like to reborn that you haven't yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...that is an excellent question Kate! I will address it on the blog on Sunday as my daily post. :)

    ReplyDelete