Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Update for Tuesday~Call into eBay

So here is what I know for now:

Because the buyer attempted to pay in the last moments of the unpaid item claim with an E-Check which I don't accept and canceled, that left grounds for her to still be able to leave feedback. It would have been nice of the man I talked to on Friday to tell me these things~I asked him specifically! She appealed my claim against her and won. Nope, I am not in shock~that's eBay for you. So with that, my request for removal of the feedback does not meet the requirements. She also did not get a strike from me due to the attempt to pay thing. So there you go...if you want to screw people, just send an e-check and allow it not to clear or have it canceled before it's due to be covered. It's happened to me before. I will be editing my auctions from now on.

But it's alright....ONCE again, I have opened up investigations of her on BOTH accounts, all transactions and all emails. They will let me know later today what they find in the email accounts investigation. So, depending on the "sanction of the investigations against her" the feedback for me and other sellers could be removed. I won't hold my breath, it IS eBay you know!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,
    This is so outrageous!! Life would be so simple if people were honest. I truly believe that this was done on purpose. Whose to say that she won't do this with every baby that brings good bids? What is a seller suppose to do when eBay won't even back them. You did everything right and still eBay failed you.
    It's really discouraging...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie,
    Please retract my comment about the forum moderator, she was the second chance bidder on the Jayden doll. I have muddied the waters and had to apologize because I got involved with the whole thing. When I saw the date she posted that she one her Jayden, it was the same time the porkchop lady had won supposedly. I stuck my foot in my mouth and now feel really stupid. It just really angered me that someone could do that to you. I have deleted my comment on the forum and expect to get reprimanded which I deserve for jumping to conclusions. I apologize to you as well for getting so involved. I have learned my lesson. I shouldn't get so hot under the collar, it makes me do things without thinking sometimes. Sorry...
    Janene

    ReplyDelete