Friday, July 30, 2010

Carrie Lynn~Sharing my collection Friday



Today I am sharing Carrie Lynn, as I call her. She is the "Carrie" limited edition, solid silicone baby created by Laura Tuzio Ross. She is Giovanni's true sibling.

When she arrived home (June 2007), I put her into this darling bunny themed outfit to take her first pictures of she and Giovanni together. Well, Giovanni has a bit of a bunny phobia since his little fingers were bitten by a bunny within the first few months of him being home.


Soon enough though, Carrie expressed her love for her brother and things have been good ever since~LOL

She is simply just a beautiful baby girl and I am glad to have her in my collection. She is spoiled by me and by her aunties.









Thanks for enjoying my Carrie Lynn with me!

Hugs!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie. Oh my goodness is it Friday already?? Still getting ready for my Sale. Got MORE Stuff yesterday but had to stop to look at your little loves. Seeing Giovanni & Carrie Lynn made me wonder about the solid silicone babies. I've never seen one in person so forgive my ignorance. Are they poseable? Do they have a built in armature? Are the full body silicone or do they have cloth bodies like the kits I'm used to? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate!
    It IS Friday...all day. Was a busy one too. Good luck on your sale tomorrow!

    Solid silicone babies are just as poseable as any other doll. MOST have full legs and 3/4 arms but not all do. They have a cloth body just like the reborns. The solid silicone part means that the limbs and head are solid which is where they get their weight. They actually flex a bit more than reborns in the limbs as the silicone is flexible. They are WONDERFUL dolls, just wonderful! No, they usually do not have armatures. They don't need them.

    ReplyDelete