Sunday, August 1, 2010

Oh my goodness~I joined Facebook!



I avoided it for as long as I could...Facebook that is. I just did not want another "thing" to demand my time. After many requests to join and much prodding from loving friends, I finally did it. I am glad that I did as it will be a great avenue to promote my dolls and, it's really not taking much of my time.

So...what's on the agenda for this week? Well....I MUST get hair rooted onto Prototype Fussy. I had hoped to start him on Friday night but my day to the city took longer than I expected. But I had a lovely lunch with Dusty Lee's new Mommy and her sister. The new Mommy absolutely LOVES Dusty Lee :)

So I will start Fussy's hair tonight and work on it tomorrow too.

I did finish a little 10" baby for EXPO. I have to assemble him yet but there is no hurry.

So this week:
Mohair processing starting today while Gallery sitting.
Finish Fussy. My goal is to list him by Sunday. Wish me luck!
Work on custom JaLily if there is time.
Enter a bunch of babies in the County Fair.

That should keep me busy!

Hugs for Sunday!


2 comments: