Sunday, October 31, 2010

Transformation of a mess to a photo studio


Sooo...what does that clutter space in YOUR house look like?? LOL This WAS mine!

After two weekends of sorting, dusting and hauling off..it now looks like this! Here is my new photo studio!
(Since I took this picture, a lovely friend told me to turn the lights around and let the light filter through the umbrella's. Wow, that works so much better!)



Here are some shots I took of my personal reborn, Rory in the new studio. I think I am going to like this much more than fighting with the daylight hues and variances!





I pretty much have the babies put back into the nursery. I have a bit more work to do but REAL work calls me today. I'll be painting on Nicky most of the day today.

Have a good one!
XXOO


No comments:

Post a Comment