Monday, November 1, 2010

Slow progress on Nicky/Robyn



Now I remember why I do not paint two dolls at once...or at least a doll and a set of limbs~it takes forever to get done! But I AM getting there.

Here is Robyn as she ended yesterday:




Here is one of the pictures from the other day:

And one of the new ones. She has fuller, darker brows, her nails are fully colored, her creases and folds are colored and she has her first blush. She's trying out a deeper color of blue eyes too. The set of limbs are not quite this far along as they still need finishing touches on the nails and the first blush.
Hmmm...you'll have to click on that picture to make it bigger. I had a bit too much light on her so she looks washed out but clicking will help you see the blush.


Such a cute, happy baby!

I won't be working on Robyn today. I get the pleasure of hosting the window display down at the Gallery for the months of November and December so I'm off to set up a little nursery showcasing my babies! I'm very excited about this project! I'll post pictures on the blog tomorrow.

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment