Thursday, October 7, 2010

May I have a photo assistant please?



I know I've promised pictures today but I'm far behind in my day and I MUST go walk...ugh...I gained 3 1/2 pounds over the week!

All the pictures I took are downloaded now but are not resized and they take too long to load in full size. I'll try to work on them tonight??

I'll indulge you with one from the show floor. This is my table. My friend Sally, at the last minute, thought that if the theme of Expo is "just play" then we should play "Doctor and staff"...so, we did! I am Doctor Debbie with Nurse Becky on the left and Nurse Sally on the right. We had a lot of fun in our dress up attire.

I have the BEST friends who assist me at these shows. I simply could not do it without them!

Hugs until later....

No comments:

Post a Comment