Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Having fun with my new camera!


Isn't that a great shot? That is Olivia Grace, my new OOAK by Angela Harris. I took that picture in the nursery yesterday with filtered daylight coming in. I set the ISO on the camera at 1600. I am so pleased at how it came out.

Here are some more shots of Olivia using different light settings and camera functions:




This is my teeny-tiny OOAK by Debbie Sampson of Love and Laughter:

She is so small that my wedding ring fits around her! Her sculpted details are excellent.

And there is that Molly girl! She is ready for Trick or Treating. This shot was taken outside.

And here is that little one, Audra, a mini OOAK by Sharon Robinson.

And this is Chance, another OOAK by Sharon Robinson that I adopted in 2009. I picked up this terrific outfit for him from Sharon at EXPO. He is tiny but MIGHTY! LOL

And my sweet boy, Giovanni. He is wearing his amazing baseball suit that I found at The Doll Market. It has real baseball pants, a long sleeve mock turtleneck undershirt, jersey, hat, belt and even stirrup socks! All for $12!

I am having tooo much fun!

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment