Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Oh my! I ordered a silicone doll!



Remember little Lauren, the OOAK that I first fell in love with from Jorja Pigott's pictures and then REALLY fell in love with her when I got to meet and hold her at EXPO?

Well at the time of EXPO, Jorja did not know what she was going to do with Lauren~produce her in resin, silicone or kit. *I* wanted to buy her as the OOAK but Jorja just was not ready to make that decision. After EXPO, Jorja decided to produce just 20 Silicone baby and 200 vinyl kits. She has asked me to do one of the prototypes of the kit which is very exciting but even more exciting is that I put my deposit down on my little Sili Lauren yesterday!!! I am giddy with excitement!





There is just something so amazing about this little baby! And she is little too~about 15 inches.

The vinyl kit will come out after the silicone dolls are poured, which Jorja is picking up some of the silicones from Angela Harris on Thursday of this week! Whoooo-hoooooo!

I believe there are still some silicone spots left for Lauren so if you want one, hurry on over to Jorja's website to order!

~Pigott's Playpen~

Excited Dolly hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment