Monday, October 25, 2010

Sydney Prototype on eBay

I was able to get her listed! Wish her well!

~Sydney on eBay~

I have a little lull in the prototype line up right now so I'll be starting a custom order. No, I am not again taking custom orders~I still have three on the list for late 2009 and 2010 that are paid for and just waiting to be birthed! Then there are two others that have deposits on them. I feel bad it's taken so long.

So this next custom is going to be a fun one! It's the Nicky kit by Jackie Gwin~a smiling fun little gal. This will be fun! I processed her hair last night.

Have an excellent Monday!

XXOO

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh Yipeee!! I am getting very excited!!

    And yes, of course you may show her birth process, if you would like!! Thanks Debbie!!

    Becks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh of course I will Becks! When I have something to show :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete