Thursday, October 21, 2010

Calling all reborners! Would you make a baby for...

An Alzheimer's patient?

I talked a little bit about the Dolls for Alzheimer's organization the other day but since then, I have contacted the organizer and sole "team member" of that organization. She shared with me that she has a real need for more reborners to join her mission as she is the only on on board of HER particular organization. I'm not saying that people do not make reborns for these special patients, I am simply just stating that she needs help in her area.

I want to help, but I simply do not have the time. I told her, Jacque, that I would post it around the need for help.

The reborns for Alzheimer' and dementia patients do not have to be top-of-the-line reborns. They simply have to have life-like appeal with soft hair and a nicely weighted (but not too heavy) bodies. They do not have to be made from the most popular kits.

If you have some reborns that have not found mommies or you would like to specifically make a reborn for a specific patient, please contact Jacque through her website for information on how to donate.

~Dolls for Alzheimer's Website~

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment