Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pictures of dolls from EXPO!


I didn't get too much time to walk the EXPO floor but I did get a few pictures and grabbed a few pictures from others.

This little lady has won my heart! This is Lauren OOAK by Jorja Pigott. I completely love this baby! She looks like she is just trying to crack her first smile. She just needs another "couchie coo". The thrilling news on Lauren is that, as much as I wanted her in OOAK, Jorja is going to produce her in a LE Silicone baby AND a LE reborn kit! I think the silicone is a must have for me. And I get to do the prototype kit :)


Angela Harris OOAKs. I adopted the one second to left.

Loved this little cowgirl!

Cathy Rowland OOAK:

Laura Tuzio Ross Silicones, Lil Angel:

Laura Tuzio Ross Kylin finished doll:

Laura Tuzio Ross finished Kristaleta's:

More LTR finished Kristaleta's:


Helen Kish dolls:

Helen Kish dolls:

Helen Kish dolls:

Helen Kish dolls:

Helen Kish dolls with signs:


Doll on display in one of the hotel's sliding glass doors. I loved seeing this every day as we passed to the elevatores/stairs and to the main fairway to the adjoining hotel.


Dianna Effner dolls:

Dianna Effner dolls:

Dianna Effner porcelain baby doll:


One of a Kind solid silicone doll by Laura Tuzio Ross. GORGEOUS!!! She was a custom order and was picked up by her new mommy at EXPO.

The doll display and options were so fabulous at EXPO!

2 comments:

  1. Do you know if they offer the EXPO in 2012?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The news around last fall was that there will be an EXPO in 2012 but there are no details on the event yet. I will be sure to post anything I hear on the blog.

    ReplyDelete