Monday, October 18, 2010

The most gorgeous baby of 2010~IMHO


I was browsing eBay the other night and came across this listing:

~Beautiful Baby~

I think that is the most gorgeous baby I have seen all year! If I could afford her, she would be mine! She is worth every penny of her bids so far and will be worth whatever she shall bring in the end. STUNNING!

****************************************

I also came across this article via a Doll Fan post. It's an article on reborn babies and the effect they have on dementia and Alzheimer's patients. It is fabulously written and encouraging to see a positive article about reborns.

~Excellent Read~

I know of one organization that takes donations of doll supplies to make dolls for dementia and Alzheimer's patients. I think it's a fabulous organization!

~Dolls for Alzheimer's~

**************************

Prototype Sydney is all painted! One of my friends thinks I should leave her bald. I've not done a totally bald baby before. Hmmmm...what to do!



Have a fabulous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment