Saturday, October 30, 2010

Whoever said "theres always room for one more"??


Hmmm...I think it was me but I am finding that maybe that statement is not true as I attempt to get all the babies back into the nursery!

So here we are so far....a look into the nursery from the door:


Another shot from the door:

My only two full size OOAK babies (Olivia Grace by Angela Harris and Kenji by Huti Babies:

The girls crib (taken in sections) These are all reborns except for the dark haired baby in the dark outfit. She is silicone Carrie by Laura Tuzio Ross (LTR) (thanks for the outfit for her Sharon!!!):


Crib cap reborns and mini OOAK by Sharon Robinson:

Manufactured mini dollies:

The boys crib in sections: Reborn Daniel, Manufactured "Matthew" by LTR and reborn Rory by Dawn Donofrio:

The Main Man, LTR Silicone Giovanni:

Two reborns I made ages ago!

Tiny silicone Laurel by Rita Rich Arnold, reborn 10" Emily (by me) and reborn prototype Tika by Valencia Lacey:

Halloween-ready girls. Sarah the unicorn, Debbie the Ballerina, reborns Miss Molly and Mary Kay:

I didn't get any close ups of the kids on the floor or of the mini OOAKS on the shelf above the lavender co-sleeper cot, and believe it or not, I still have 9 more kids to find places for AND, I've got 11 in other area's around the house! ACK! Oh yes, and I have "just ONE more" on order. I think I need therapy! LOL

And the clothes issue is out of control! I might be parting with some of my manufactured dolls and some clothes. We'll see if I can bring myself to that!

Wish me luck today as I try to work the rest of it out.

XXOO

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this post inspired me! Bet you didn't expect to hear that, huh? I love your smart ideas, like the "vintage" mini couch for your crib cap/mini dollies, and the little shelves on the walls. You got my mind thinking now. :)
    GOOD LUCK today! And thank you for sharing all the pictures of your collection!
    Hugs,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete