Wednesday, October 27, 2010

21 TNGUN reborns in ONE house?? Times 2 houses!

YES! It's true!

I have two customers who evidently are in a competition to see who can adopt the most TNGUN reborns! LOL Actually, both of these dear ladies have become my very good friends and they too, are friends and NOT in competition. LOL

One of them has 20 of my reborns and as of today, the other one will have 21. She recently adopted Noah and Dalton to add to her growing number of siblings and they are to arrive at her house today. *****Update on November 9, 2010...both of these ladies have 21 of my reborns (I miscounted one group of babies) and one of them is buying one of mine from yet another friend so she will have 22! That's a latta babies!*********

I am so grateful for both of these ladies for loving my babies the way they do and, because they have become good friends mine, I occasionally get to see the babies again!

I am blessed!

XXOO





No comments:

Post a Comment