Friday, October 8, 2010

Sharing my collection~NEW babies and outfits!



I finally got all my pictures resized so I'll be posting different things over the next week or so.
Today I wanted to start with sharing my new babies and a new outfit for Giovanni. He went with me to NC.

Meet Molly and Audra!
Molly is a reborn toddler, sculpted by Reinhart Woelfert (Gina Marie sculpt) and reborn by Little Barn Babies~Kate Leach. I won her on an eBay auction and she is just as cute as can be! She is holding my new little OOAK, Audra, by Sharon Robinson. I think maybe I had a "thing" with red heads this week!


Molly meets Joylynne

I think I posted this picture already but here I am with Angela Harris and my new OOAK by Angela, Olivia Grace. Angela had not given this sculpt a name yet but Olivia Stone really loved her as well and entertained the thought of adopting her, so I gave her first name after Olivia. Olivia Stone is a wonderful person :)


Here is Olivia and I at the Doll Fan baby shower. I received this adorable Gymboree lamb set and, although to big for Olivia, the hat looked SO cute on her and I used it to protect her head on the way home. I carried her on the flight with me.

On Monday, after the EXPO show, my friends and I went to Greensboro NC to The Doll Market. It is the US's largest doll shop and we had fun looking at the dolls but the prize that I found was this great baseball outfit for Giovanni. It has the real pants, long sleeve mock turtle neck, jersey, stirrup socks, belt and hat. And it was $12! I am thrilled as this little guy is my baseball fan and wears all baseball themed outfits.

I bought another teeny tiny OOAK baby by Debbie Sampson. I've not taken pictures of her yet but her details are amazing. She is only about 1 1/2" long~a full sculpt.

I think I need a bigger house!

Have a wonderful Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment