Tuesday, October 19, 2010

2010 Colliii Nominatons

Well, I failed to tell you yesterday that the gorgeous Ethnic baby I posted the auction link for is also a 2010 Colliii Award nominated baby! I think she is very deserving of the nomination and wish Emma the best of luck through the Jury Panel.

My friend, Stacey Haskins, also received a Colliii Awards nomination~I am so excited for Stacey! Good luck girlfriend!

Another friend, BethDowning, was also was nominated! Way to go Beth~good luck!!

The post is up on the Colliii website.

~View Public Nominees Here~

The Colliii Awards jury is permitted to go back through the entries and place back into the nominations, dolls that may not have made it past the pubic vote.

~See Jury Post Nominations Here~

As you can see, Your's Truly did not make it into the 2010 Colliii nominations this year. I entered two prototype babies, Jayden and Kristaleta.

I was a bit sad but on the flip side, this tells me that the reborn art is expanding with great artists who go above and beyond the standard reborn doll. That means there are many more exceptional choices for you and I when we are looking for our next reborn to "adopt".

And this tells me that I need to work harder, go further and work on my photography skills. :)

Best of luck to all the 2010 Nominees!


2 comments:

  1. You made a mistake in the name of the reborn artist....! Her name is Emma Cousins from Emma Rose Artistry in England not Beatrice who is nominated but for another doll...! See, that's what happens when one reads a lot !! Lol !

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness! I am so sorry! Thank you for correcting me. I'll go fix that now :)

    ReplyDelete