Wednesday, October 13, 2010

More prototypes and..I'm visiting TUSCON AZ!


I've received pictures of Angela Harris' WIP sculpt of the sleeping prototype I will be doing. Oh my I love this baby already!
Boy or girl this baby will be devine! These are pictures of the clay sculpt.





I was asked yesterday to do this prototype as well (below). It is called "Dimples" by Melissa Palesse of Divine Treasures Nursery. These are pictures of the clay sculpt. This baby has been sent to the molders for kit manufacturing.
SO CUTE!!!! I can't wait!



****************Calling dolly lovers in TUSCON AZ************

I have FINALLY booked a flight to Tuscon! I am so excited!
My friend and I are having a dolly day get-together in Tuscon on November 13th~a Saturday. If you are in the Tuscon area and would like to join us, please email me at tngun05@gmail.com

NINA...you have an email waiting for you for when you return home. XO

**********************************

I am working on the Sydney Prototype for Jorja Pigott. I am trying to keep her a her but I don't know....she is speaking boy to me!

Have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. Yay for Tucson visit! :)

    And yay for gorgeous prototypes!

    Hugs,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an honor to be asked to do prototypes. These are especially darling. I'm always curious about size & can't always tell about the limbs. Would it be out of the question to post the approximate size & whether they have full or 3/4 limbs when you post photos?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I believe it´s safe to say I will be there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is a thrilling honor Kate! Good question on the sizes. So to catch up a little bit on the ones I know:

    Melissa's prototype "Giggles" has 3/4 limbs~unsure of size.

    Angela's prototype, unnamed at this moment, has full legs and 3/4 arms. The sculpt is 21 inches if the legs were unbent so the vinyl kit will be a bit smaller.

    Jorja's prototype Lauren it tiny. She is only 15" in her clay sculpt and I THINK she has 3/4 limbs but I'm not sure. I didn't undress the original sculpt at EXPO. I held her a lot as I LOVE her! Not only will she be produced in LE vinyl kits, she will also be a LE silicone baby. I think I MUST have her in silicone!

    Nikki Britt's prototype "Nicky Jack" will be about 15-16" long with full legs and 3/4 arms.

    Nikki's new one is still unknown as it did not have limbs at EXPO.

    Sydney, by Jorja Pigott, whom I am working on now will be about 20" with 3/4 limbs.

    Cathy Rowland's prototype "Katie Ann" will probably be 20" (guessing here) and I think has 3/4 limbs.

    Did I miss anyone??

    ReplyDelete