Sunday, January 24, 2010

All the IDEX babies together in one post

I thought it would be fun to put all the babies together in one post who will either be up for adoption or on display in my booth at IDEX.

First up is adorable Jason. I will also be selling diapers like he is wearing (I did not make them but I love them so much I want to promote the lady who did make them~Reborn Styles by Christine

~Christine's link~


Three time award winning Megan:


Super sweet Sweet Stuff Prototype #1:


Newborn Angie:


Twin brother Cody:


Big girl Yentel:


Darling Rilee:


Precious Kirsten:


Bi-racial Lakita who is MUCH better than her pictures show!


Heart-Breaker DeShon:


Charming Nicky~such a ray of sunshine!


Toooo cute Jamaar:


Twin sister Jamika:


On display/on eBay, Wee Yawns Prototype #1


On display, Baby Jena who is an example of my portrait work:


On display when her mommy is not taking her around in the show to meet other babies is Baby Ari. Ari was nominated for a 2009 Colliii award:


Wow...I can't believe it's almost time to go. I've been planning and working on IDEX 2010 since May of 2009. I appreciate my dear husband so much who has been very patient with my long work days and nights...who has given up his time and his money for this huge dream of mine. My kids, parents and friends have been great support too and it's much appreciated. To all of you....thank you!

XXOO


5 comments:

  1. Wow so many beautiful babies. You"ve been busy. I must say that your portrait baby is amazing. I had to look twice she looks just like the real baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mochabella Nursery! I love having that portrait baby! As you can see I do own some of my grand daughters clothing so "playing" with this baby is pure joy and brings back wonderful memories from when my real one was little. Both are my pride and joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie~they are all so gorgeous. I love your babies. I'm telling you if I was there Yentel would be coming home with me!!!!! If she comes home with you please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're all so proud of you. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh you guys~thank you so much! Nike....that means the world to me :) Love you girlie!

    Susie etc...I will let you know. If you don't hear from me, please get a hold of me, Okay?

    XO

    ReplyDelete