Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm leaving on a jet plane....

Wow the time has finally come! I am headed out today!

My airport is 2+ hours from my home so I will travel to a town nearer the airport. I have a dear, dear friend who lives there so I will spend the night at her house. She and I will spend the afternoon today baby clothes shopping and then have a lazy evening. My flight leaves at 7 am tomorrow and I will be in sunny Orlando tomorrow afternoon!

I can't believe it's finally here! I am so ready! All chores are done and my hubby has enough food here to feed an army!

I won't blog until oh...late Wednesday night MAYBE! We have dinner plans and outlet mall shopping plans that evening so I'm not sure if I will get to it or not.

Thursday is an intense day with setting up my painting class early that morning, teaching all day (9-5), cleaning up and then rushing to the show floor to set up my booth that night. We can stay as long as we want to set up but we HAVE to be on the show floor by 6 pm as the doors will be locked after that.

Friday morning will find us greeting the dealers on the show floor as the show opens. I can't wait!!! The show is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday. My friends and I love doing shows and to get the privileged of showing at IDEX is beyond wonderful!

So, be watching the blog for pictures from IDEX and stories galore!

Hugs to all!
XXOO

2 comments: