Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 "Stimulus" offer

I want to take this time to thank all of my valued customers over the last "almost" 5 years now for making They Never Grow Up Nursery what it is today. My heartfelt gratitude goes out to each and every one of you.

2009 was a very exciting year for me and I am super excited for what 2010 will be bringing.

2009 was also a very interesting year with a lot of challenges for everyone. In spite of it all, I have been continually blessed with good friends, customers, sales and health. I would like to give a little back.

In 2010, everyone who adopts a reborn from my nursery will get their name put in a "pot" for a drawing that will occur on New Years Day, 2011. Yes this is a full year away but what a fun year will this be!

(Those of you who have paid for a custom reborn in 2009 but won't be getting in until 2010 are eligible for this drawing :) Three names are already in the pot!)

The person who's name is drawn will win a $600 credit towards a TNGUN custom, fully reborn baby! Custom reborn babies are $800 for up to 24 inches and $1200 for 25 inches and above. (this only includes doll kits~I cannot offer this on Ashton Drake dolls etc unless the winner would like to make up the difference in cost between a kit and an already manufactured doll that needs stripped etc, or if winner would like to furnish the doll, there would be no additional cost to the winner).

When will the winner receive her custom reborn?? The winner's doll will be the FIRST custom reborn to be "birthed" in 2011, right after I return home from the 2011 IDEX show, so sometime in late February, early March 2011. I will reserve the #1 spot on the 2011 Custom list for this special baby.

I look forward to a fun year and really look forward to drawing that one name on New Years Day 2011.

Happy New Year to everyone~may you all be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment