Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What a gorgeous silicone baby doll!

I don't have anything to offer from the nursery today so I'll share the link to an 
amazing silicone that is on eBay right now.  


Oh how I would love to make him mine!  
The doll has a bit of a history~not with me but with one of my Doll Fan pals.

She owned the original, One-of-a-Kind Finley Huti in clay.
She desired that her sculpt be made into a silicone doll so she asked 
Tinneke Jansens of Huti Babies if she minded if Clair Taylor poured her Finley into silicone.

Tinneke did not mind and in fact, gave Claire permission to pour FIVE Finley's into silicone.

This precious baby is the first one to be up for adoption from Claire Taylor but is number 2 in the edition of 5 since my Doll Fan pal has the first one.

Oh how I dream of Finley!
Wouldn't he/she be wonderful next to my other Huti babies???

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment